This Puretec Inline Filter Cartridge from the IL Series is made for the X3 Undersink Water Filter with LED Faucet and is also used for ice makers, coffee or vending machines, and refrigerators. It's a reliable and slimline filter cartridge with a quick-connect and no-leak seal. Be sure to change the cartridge of your under bench filter system every 6 to 12 months to ensure high quality and safe water.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Easy Replacement Cartridge for Undersink Water Filter System
This Inline Filter Cartridge from the Puretec IL Series suits the X3 Undersink Water Filter with LED Faucet and has become reliable for other under-the-sink and inline applications such as fridges, water coolers, coffee machines, and drinking fountains.
With the Puretec X3 Undersink Water Filter, you can have peace of mind for the household. The filter cartridge uses premium grade KDF media to reduce lead and metal contaminants, chlorine, sediment, bad taste, and odours, but doesn't remove essential minerals to leave your water healthy and great tasting. The KDF carbon filter cartridge is friction-welded to ensure less leakage under your kitchen bench.
Inline Fridge Water Filter Cartridge - Suits Puretec X3
- COMPACT - Designed for under-the-sink where space is limited and suits fridge applications such as ice machines, water coolers, drinking fountains
- ADVANCED FILTRATION - Uses KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion) filter process media to reduce lead and heavy metal contamination, chlorine, sediment, bad taste, and odours from your water supply
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING - Can be installed either horizontally or vertically (no shelf cutouts required)
- EASY REPLACEMENT - Quick-connect cartridge makes replacement a breeze, just like changing a light bulb
- LONG LIFE - Cartridges will need replacing once every 6 to 12 months
- Model Number: IL149Q
- Compatibility: X3 Undersink Water Filter with LED Faucet
- Dimensions: H 254 x W 69mm
- Flow Rate: 1.9 Lpm
- Min/Max Temperature: 2-38°C (protect from freezing)
- Max Pressure: 520 kPa
- Micron Rating: 1 micron
- Connection: ¼” quick connect
This X3 Undersink Water Filter requires regular replacement of the filter cartridge to maintain proper operation. Varying chlorine, sediment, or organic substance levels may affect replacement frequency.
Be sure to change the filter cartridge at least every 9,500 litres or 6 - 12 months which ever occurs first; or whenever you detect a change in taste, odour, or decrease in flow.
Click on the icon below to download the PDF manual for this product.