Wydaflo Adjustable shower base provides an adjustable waste outlet region so that fixed pipework can be connected anywhere within this zone. This adjustability eliminates the problem of misaligned pipework, makes the installation trouble-free.
Check out the DIY video in the description below for quick and simple installation.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
- Easy and affordable installation - Comes with a simple to follow instruction manual and video
- Solves pipe misalignment problem - Minimises pipe issues and is fully flexible to adjust to the drain outlet
- Safe and durable - Made from durable materials and eqiupped with anti-slip properties
Dimensions: 900mm x 900mm
Frame Material: ABS Plastic
Tray Insert Material: ABS Plastic
The best solution to avoid misaligned drainage:
- The problem of misaligned drains is solved within the Wydaflo Shower Tray itself.
- Through the transparent Wydaflo Shower Tray, installers can totally see where to fit the future drain.
- The shower tray is adjustable in relation to rigid pipework and the walls - no jackhammering needed - which saves time and money for everyone.
- The tray is easily maintained with no messy grates to clean or dirty pipework visible through the grate.
- The outer tray can be fitted and left until the house or job is finished. The centre portion can be installed anytime afterwards, allowing tilers, plumbers, and painters to stand on the floor inside the tray.
- Wydaflo shower trays make it convenient for a tradesman for timing and final installation.
- The tray is injection moulded using high strength A.B.S. making it far superior to vacuum moulded or fibreglass products.
Click on the icon below to download the Installation PDF file for this product.
Wydaflo Pty Ltd offers a 2-year replacement guarantee if a fault occurs in any Wydaflo product solely caused by faulty manufacturing techniques or material fault. This guarantee is subject to correct installation and maintenance procedures being undertaken and does not include costs of installation or removal of the product.
Licensed plumbers can upgrade to a 5 year Warranty period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing License number, place and date of purchase and installation.