These custom made wedge wire shower grate inserts are manufactured by DrainTEK, at any length to suit your specific needs. This INSERT ONLY does not include tray/trough and outlets and simply fits into your existing tray/trough. If you need the full Shower Grate you can find the grate with tray and outlets here.
The quoted price is made up of:
• The base manufacturing charge of $29.95.
• A charge of $0.15 or $0.20 for each mm of length (Select the width and then enter the length where prompted below).
Linear wedge wire shower grate insert only - modern simplicity
DrainTEK's custom made wedge wire shower grate INSERT ONLY are manufactured to order at any length. The quality is superior to most shower grate products on the market and you will not find a better-priced custom length shower grate insert at this quality. Wedge wire inserts will be a maximum of 3m in length and your wedge wire insert will be cut into equal lengths so that you have a beautifully symmetrical grate Insert.
Easily Upgrade your Existing Plastic Drain Channel
Get the upgrade that you wanted for your drain channel without the big cost. The DrainTEK wedge wire shower grate INSERT ONLY perfectly fits 120mm wide shower grate trays of any material. Replacing your existing plastic drain channel inserts with the DrainTEK wedge wire insert will not only make your drainage channel look more pleasing, it will also increase its durability over time.
Highest quality linear drains for premium bathrooms
- Full 316L (low carbon) marine grade stainless steel
- Fully welded high load bearing wedge wire insert (3mm wedge wires and 3mm gaps)
- Manufactured in Australia to any length
- Composition - Full 316L (low carbon) Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Grate insert- Fully welded. Heavy duty 3mm x 20mm side walls and 3mm wedge wires with 3mm gaps.
- Support bars - Positioned at every 25mm for superior strength and heavy duty load support
- Grate design - Wedgewire design. Also known as "Heel guard" design as it is suitable for high heels
- Joiner plate and end cap - Full 316L (low carbon) stainless steel
- Fixing bolts - Full 316L (low carbon) stainless steel
- Optional outlet(s) - 50mm diameter to suit 50mm diameter (or greater) drainage plumbing
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- No plastic components
- Manufactured in Australia