This intricately designed Symphony Round Floor Standing Bath Spout, Mixer and Hand Shower Unit is almost a piece of art for your new bathroom. It features rounded edges and a polished finish, superior ceramic cartridge mixer technology, and the convenience of a spout that can swivel out of the way when not in use.Read more
A Contemporary Free Standing Bath Mixer And Spout Set
Floor mounted bath mixers are a contemporary complement to free standing feature baths. Finished in polished chrome, this perfectly designed round free standing bath mixer is almost a piece of art for your new bathroom. With its timeless design and convenient swivel spout, the Symphony Floor Standing Bath Spout, Mixer and Hand Shower will suit any modern bathroom.
Luxury Bath Mixer, Spout and Hand Shower Combo
- Contemporary Rounded Design that complements the soft lines of most free standing baths and bathroom fixtures.
- Highly Polished Luxury Chrome Finish makes this floor standing spout a centrepiece of any bathroom.
- All In One Spout, Mixer and Hand Shower to ensure you have all of the functionality without sacrificing the look or feel of your bathroom.
- Convenient Swivel Spout to swivel out of the way when in not in use.
- Height: 1190mm
- Floor To Spout Distance: 1080mm
- Depth: 200mm
- Diameter Of Spout: 20mm
- Thread: 1/2 inch female BSP thread
- Composition: DR Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 3 Star, 9L/Min flow restrictor in Hand Shower in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S06926 - Hand Shower HT006
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for an in depth look at each installation process. Please Note: The Image in the instructions may differ to this product, however, the process of installation is the same.
Floor mounted bath spouts can be mounted onto the floor with either an IN FLOOR BOX CONNECTION with lor profile floor base, or FLEXI-HOSE CONNECTION with high profile floor base. Both of these options are easy to install methods that don't require full rotation of the spout.
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for an in-depth look at each installation process. Please Note: The Image in the instructions may differ to this product, however, the process of installation is the same.
5 year manufacturer warranty on manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.