This wall-mounted Terrus shower mixer is the latest in bold contemporary bathroom styling. It is of the highest quality with a polished chromed finish. Its easy to use temperature adjustment utilises the latest in ceramic mixer cartridge technology. It is of course fully certified to Australia's Watermark standards and Wels water ratings.Read more
Modern and Contemporary Bathware
The Terrus range is based on bold contemporary square lines but is subtly softened with gentle curves on the lever. It is the latest styling for your bathroom. The matte black finish of this popular range suits the latest bathroom designs. It will be an impressive feature of your new bathroom. Its superior ceramic mixer cartridge technology provides an easy to use temperature adjustment. This wall mixer can be used in a variety of bathroom applications.
Shower: Combine with a separate shower head or shower pole set
Bath: Combine with a spout for the bath
Basin Combine with a waterfall spout for the basin.
Timeless Black Wall Mixer For Baths And Showers
- Luxury Matte Black Finish - finished in a flawless Matte Black for a pristine looking bathroom
- Minimalist Square Design - a simply elegant wall mixer for your minimalist shower or bath with modern square edging.
- Premium Quality - you will be impressed with the weight of this solid DR brass wall mixer - Aguzzo Terrus is our bold styled premium choice
- Protection - fully Watermark and WELS licensed with a comprehensive 5 year Aguzzo warranty with local after-sales support
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Height: 134.5mm
- Height/Width Base Plate: 110mm
- Depth: 63mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Finish: Matte Black
- Composition: Solid DR Brass
- Cartridge: 35mm premium ceramic cartridge
- Warranty: comprehensive Aguzzo 5 year warranty and local after sales service
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.