The Klara contemporary kitchen or laundry mixer provides practical beautiful simplicity. Our customers love the cubist look with soft edges and the subtle hue of brushed stainless steel. This mixer is regarded as the best choice for a simple and highly reliable tap.Read more
The Klara is a contemporary kitchen or laundry mixer and provides practical and beautiful simplicity. The classic pencil handle and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixer make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. The soft edges are perfect if you want a cubist look without the harsh edges. In fact, this mixer is regarded as the best choice for a simple and highly reliable tap for the kitchen without all the bells and whistles. Think of it as the Porsche Boxster of taps - highest quality but not the highest spec.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swiss aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is different from chromed brass. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. And it is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware is usually stainless steel. For the kitchen or laundry, many customers simply prefer the subtle hue of brushed stainless steel finish to the mirror finish of chrome. It is a very low maintenance surface as it does not present finger-prints that mirror surfaces can, and will not scratch or corrode like chrome plated brass can.
- Height: 338mm
- Depth: 230mm
- Base to Nozzle: 304mm
- Faucet Body: Solid sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed or Polished
- Mixer Lever Position: Right, left or front
- Spout: 360 degree swivel
- Nozzle: Solid SS with Neoperl® aerator
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Pressure: Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Internal Hose: N/A
- Input hoses: Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration Number: 1262
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts