The Isar is a contemporary kitchen or laundry mixer that provides practical simplicity. Our customers love the bold design and the class of Brushed stainless steel. This mixer is not just a statement in design - it is a popular choice for a simple and highly reliable tap.Read more
The Isar is an impressively bold kitchen or laundry mixer and has a unique and striking square design. The classic pencil handle and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixer make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Despite the cubist look the edges are soft and appealing - it is a popular choice when you just want a simple tap, but an impressive design.
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is different from chromed brass. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. And it is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware is usually stainless steel. For the kitchen or laundry, many customers simply prefer the subtle hue of brushed stainless steel finish to the mirror finish of chrome. It is a very low maintenance surface as it does not present finger-prints that mirror surfaces can, and will not scratch or corrode like chrome plated brass can.
Solid stainless steel construction to ensure strength and durability
Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
Full 360 degree swivel outlet to provide flexibility in the sink workspace
Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
- Height: 338mm
- Depth: 220mm
- Height from Base to Nozzle: 304.5mm
- Faucet Body: Solid sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Mixer Lever: Mount on left, right or front
- Spout: 360° Swivel Spring goose neck
- Nozzle: Solid SS Neoperl® aerator
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic mixer cartridge
- Pressure: Operating Pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7025psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Internal Hose: N/A
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration Number: 1262
- Input hoses: ucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.