This 2-mm ultra-thin shower head gives you delicate rainshower drops. The chrome finished stainless steel rainfall shower head has a luxurious vibe that will upgrade any bathroom. Combine this shower head with any chrome shower arm to add lustre to your bathroom.Read more
Shower Luxury for Less
The Aquaperla Super-Slim Round Chrome Rainfall Shower Head 300mm is a stylish modern shower piece that provides a gentle rain shower. It is a water saver as well as a money saver that gives off a luxury vibe in your bathroom. This shower head will be a comfortable and contemporary addition to your bathroom shower experience. It is easy to install, with an adjustable swivel ball joint to suit your need.
- Gentle Rain Drops gives a relaxing shower
- Swivel Ball Joint adjustable to suit your need
- Ultra Thin Round Design stands out in a modern bathroom
- Sleek Chrome Finish adds lustre to your shower
- 304 Stainless Steel will last a lifetime in your bathroom
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS Rated: 3 (> 7.5 but) 9 litres per minute
- WELS Registration: S14076
- Diameter: 300mm
- Depth: 2mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Finish: High-Grade Chrome
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel, soft TPR water outlet
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80ºC maximum, 5ºC minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes