This 2-mm ultra-thin shower head gives you delicate rainshower drops. The matte black finished stainless steel rainfall shower head has a stunning vibe that will upgrade any bathroom. Combine this shower head with any matte black shower arm to achieve a delightful shower in your bathroom.Read more
Shower Luxury for Less
The Aquaperla Super-Slim Round Black Rainfall Shower Head 300mm is a stylish modern shower piece that provides a gentle rain shower. It is a water saver as well as a money saver that gives off a bold effect in your bathroom. This shower head will be a comfortable and contemporary addition to your bathroom shower experience. It is easy to install, with a swivel ball joint adjustable to suit your need.
- Gentle Rain Drops gives a relaxing shower
- Ultra Thin Round Design stands out in a modern bathroom
- Swivel Ball Joint adjustable to your needs
- Sleek Matte Black Finish adds boldness to your shower
- 304 Stainless Steel will last a lifetime in your bathroom
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS Rated: 3 (> 7.5 but, 9 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S14076 (V)
- Diameter: 300mm
- Depth: 2mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Water Outlet: Soft TPR
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80°C maximum, 5°C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes