This hand-made 304 grade sanitary stainless steel kitchen sink from Brienz has a superior 1.0mm thickness and includes a strainer waste so it is ready to install. It can be installed as an under-mount or top-mount sink (all fixtures provided). It is completely sound baffled to ensure noise is minimised, and undercoated to insulate the water temperature.
This product can take up to 3 business days to despatch.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Superior steel kitchen sink construction
- Commercial grade - Unlike poorly constructed hand-made sinks that are only 0.8mm thick this Brienz Cube sink is 1.0mm thick and hand-made from 304 grade heavy duty stainless steel.
- Sound-proofed - Sound pads on the underside of the sink prevent undue noise from water and pots and pans hitting steel. This tested method of sound-baffling is important in domestic households to allow functionality without undue noise.
- Insulated undercoat - an undercoat layer over the sound padding helps to properly maintain the temperature of the water in the sink. This undercoat also reduces water condensation that could lead to damage to your cabinetry. This is a difference you will not find with cheaper sinks.
- Hand made - Brienz sinks are not moulded - they are steel panels joined with the latest technology to make a sink that no moulding machine can make. The result is an industrial design with the desired 90 degree angles, deep geometric bowls, and perfect finish.
- Deep bowl - The deeper squarer commercial style bowl allows more water volume, and a more practical and functional sink for cleaning larger pots and getting busy in the sink. If you are an active home chef you need a hand-made square-style sink like this.
- Easy to clean - The electropolished sanitary grade hardened 304 steel is a non-porous metal that means it is easy to clean - that is why it is chosen for commercial, hospital and restaurant installations.
Stainless Steel Sink Premium Features
- Made from 1.0mm-thick sanitary grade 304 stainless steel
- Clean and modern styling for a brilliant look that will last
- Single Bowl
- 440 x 440 x 228mm (L x W x D)
- Square corners provide a sleek and contemporary design
- 90mm drain opening - strainer waste is included.
- Sound padded (6X) to minimise noise
- Easy to follow installation instructions and drop-in clips are included
Can be undermounted or topmounted - Brilliant!
This innovative sink design allows either a simple topmount installation or a flush undermount installation. You can choose later as all fixing clips and cut-out templates for either method are included. See the product images to see both installation types.
Click on the icon below to view the printable PDF installation instructions sheet.
Long-Life Care Instructions
BRIENZ Stainless Steel sinks are easy to keep looking new for long with minimal care. For best results, always rinse with a mild soap and wipe dry after each use. Rub lightly with soft cloth in the direction of the grain line on a regular basis. To avoid damage and discoloration to the sink surface, never use a steel wool or scouring pad. Avoid letting household cleaning agents or bleach sit in the sink for a long period of time as these may ruin its finish.
1 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.