The Prima is a solid sanitary grade stainless steel kitchen mixer with a modern industrial style - its architectural appeal makes it a very popular choice. It boasts a sturdy spring goose neck, switch-able dual spray technology, and European components. Designed to impress.Read more
This Kitchen Mixer makes a statement!
The Prima is a commercial level spring goose-neck mixer that makes a real statement. It's modern industrial look and impressive design will be a real feature of your kitchen. It boasts a flexible spring goose-neck to direct the water flow to where you need it. Although the hose is not a retractable pull-out, once the nozzle is detached from its holder it can be effortlessly positioned where you need it, and then easily returned to the holder. The classic pencil handle and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixer make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its large sturdy dual-flow nozzle has an ergonomically designed trigger button to alternate from an efficient aerated centre flow to higher pressure shower for washing vegetables and dishes.
Unlike some replica and and cheap stainless steel mixers available Swedia tapware utilises premium cartridges and European components, are solid and heavy sanitary grade stainless steel, utilise the highest quality connections, and the workmanship is undeniably superior.
The features that make this the best value kitchen tap
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed or mirror polished finish (select when ordering)
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Sturdy spring goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Dual flow technology - simply change from an aerated stream to a vegetable spray with a button on the nozzle
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tocai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Swedia's Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Stainless steel kitchen tapware: the smart choice
Stainless steel is different from chromed brass. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. And it is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware is usually stainless steel. The benfits of selecting stainless steel for your kitchen include:
- Stronger and more durable metal
- Sanitary grade metal that does not contain lead
- Solid steel - other metals are usually coated with chrome or paint which can peel, scratch or corrode
- Interior surfaces are smooth so particles cannot build up like with brass taps - so your water reamins clean
- Height: 698mm
- Depth: 224mm
- Faucet Body: Solid sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed or Polished
- Mixer Lever Position: Mount on left, right or front
- Spout: Spring goose neck
- Nozzle: Neoperl® aerator + shower spray
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Compliance: Full Watermark approval. Complies with AS/NZ 3718:5000
- Pressure: Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T29010 - S1634-4S
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Internal Hose: Kottmann® anti-fray stainless steel flexi hose
- Input hoses: Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.