This modern kitchen mixer tap with a retractable hose lets you get into spots unreachable by standard taps. It offers expanded functionality with its spring design, pull out head, retractable hose, 360-degree swivel, and two water stream options. The Spring Chrome Pull Out Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Tall is your best choice at its price.Read more
Reliability and Economy
The Aquaperla Spring Chrome Pull Out Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Tall is made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish. It is a very flexible mixer tap in its class and for its price. The spring design works well with its height, the 360-degree swivel, and the pull-out head. This mixer tap is great if work around the kitchen sink a lot, plus the shiny look will suit any kitchen design.
Taller than ordinary kitchen mixer taps
Contemporary stainless steel spring design
Solid brass, polished chrome finish
Pull-out head with retractable hose
Dual spray button with 2 water streams
Adjustable 360-degree swivel
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 Star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31698
Composition: Solid brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Water flow: 2 stream types
Cartridge: 3.5cm ceramic cartridge
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes