This mixer tap with two spouts is convenient whether you use a single or double bowl kitchen sink. Used in many homes and commercial establishments, this highly functional kitchen mixer tap also has a flexi-hose that can be pulled out for use. The Spring Chrome Double Spout Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap from Aquaperla will be an attractive highlight in your kitchen, with a modern spring design and polished chrome finish.Read more
A Practical Beauty for Kitchen Convenience
The Spring Chrome Double Spout Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap is desirable for busy kitchens, as it will allow two tasks simultaneously on the kitchen sink. It comes with two spouts, one with a pull out flexible hose and both with 360-degree swivel, with one lever for temperature control. This kitchen mixer tap has a beautiful spring design, with a polished chrome finish over a solid brass body - a perfect combination of looks, durability, and functionality for modern kitchens.
Double spout for multi-use
Modern spring design
Solid brass with polished chrome finish
Adjustable 360-degree swivel
Pull-out flexible hose reaches more sink areas
Built-in aerator for smooth, clean, and softer water flow
For domestic or non-heavy commercial use
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32061
Composition: Solid brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes