The premium kitchen mixer tap with pull out spray now comes in satin black. The Signatur spring goose-neck mixer in black PVD finish has the same highly flexible retractable pull-out nozzle, dual flow technology, and ergonomic design. This satin black version from Swedia will last longer, is more attractive, and is the best choice if you want an impressive kitchen upgrade in an instant.Read more
Designer Satin Black Mixer Tap with Retractable Hose
The Swedia Signatur stainless steel kitchen mixer tap with pull-out hose in satin black finish features the dual flow technology that makes changing from aerated flow to veggie spray a simple operation. It is a commercial grade spring-type goose-neck mixer with a highly flexible pull-out nozzle that you can use to direct water flow where needed. The pencil handle makes it easy to adjust the flow and the temperature with that cushioned feel. The large nozzle is designed with a trigger button, making it simple to switch between aerated centre flow to higher pressure shower spray.
This satin black finish is achieved using the physical vapour deposition coating technology, making the Signatur more robust and also adding more appeal. It has increased resistance to scratches and corrosion, thus increasing the mixer tap’s lifetime. The stainless steel construction also means durability and hygiene. It is a harder metal, the most sanitary, and does not contain lead so you know it is safe for your family.
- Stainless steel construction with satin black finish
- Sturdy spring goose-neck to direct water flow where you need it
- Retractable pull-out hose for complete flexibility at the sink
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Dual flow button allows easy switching between aerated stream to vegetable spray
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and gives steady pressure and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- German Kottmann® hose use leading anti-fray technology for superior reliability and durability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and WELS standards and requirements
Renovator Store believes Swedia tapware is the best value for money premium tapware available. Why buy a Franke Stainless Steel Tap for over $1000 when you can get the same quality from Swedia at less than half the price?
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32609
- Height: 471mm
- Depth: 264mm
- Base to Nozzle: 197mm
- Composition: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Black PVD
- Swivel: 360deg
- Aerator: Neoperl®
- Hose: Tucai® anti-fray stainless steel inlet hose with standard ½" BSP female threaded connectors
Kottmann® anti-fray pull out hose
- Hose Length: 400mm pull-out when installed
- Warranty: 15 Years
Note: All Swedia taps feature Standard Australian 35mm Bench or Sink hole requirements.