Contemporary Shower Station for Modern Bathrooms
The Aquaperla Shower Station Chrome with Square Rain Head 200mm - Bottom Water Inlet can be a modern centrepiece that will shine in any bathroom. It is beautifully designed to suit contemporary styles, combined with reliable functionality so you can turn your bathroom into a natural indoor sanctuary.
The square rain shower head is made of durable ABS plastic and has a swivel ball joint so you can easily direct water as you wish. It is attached to a solid brass shower rail that uses the latest ceramic disc technology, ensuring drip-free operation. The shower set also includes a 3-function handheld shower spray with rainfall, center spray and mixed options.
This shower station comes with complete accessories and installation parts. It fully complies with Australian standards and is WELS star rated, with a 10-year warranty.
- Modern square design that fits any bathroom
- Drip-free ceramic disc cartridge technology
- Easy-to-clean 3-function hand shower
- Swivel ball joint tilts in any direction
- Adjustable height of shower rack
- Adjustable distance between hot and cold water outlet
- Recommended for domestic, hotel, and commercial use
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS Rated: 3 (> 7.5 but, 8.5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S14295
- Height: 1060mm to 1250mm (adjustable)
- Width: 170mm to 230mm (adjustable)
- Shower Head: 200mm x 200mm x 10mm
- Handheld Shower: 270mm x 80mm
- Hose: 1.5m
- Material: Solid Brass rail, durable ABS shower head and handheld
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa max., 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C max., 5 degrees C min.
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes