Aquaperla’s round matte black standard kitchen mixer tap is elegant in simplicity. Combining a round style with a modern feel gives this kitchen mixer a soft look. It also has a 360-degree swivel and lever for flow and temperature control. This is your choice for style and endurance at great value-for-money.Read more
Style and Endurance for Less
This Round Matte Black Standard Kitchen Mixer Tap from Aquaperla will match most contemporary kitchens. Constructed from brass with a matte black finish, it has a gooseneck shape that curves along the top and a round edge throughout.
The height and the 360-degree swivel allows flexibility of use. This mixer tap is fitted with a long-lasting ceramic disk that you can rely on for years to come. Choose this stylish mixer tap for your sink if you want to upgrade your kitchen at a low cost.
Goose neck design
Brass with matte black finish
360-degree swivel spout
35mm Ceramic cartridge
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32059 (V)
Finish: Matte Black
Cartridge: 35mm Ceramic cartridge
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes