This modern kitchen mixer tap has a pull-out spout that makes it easier to wash food, dishes, and kitchenware. It has a solid brass construction with a sleek matte black finish and a contemporary round style to match any kitchen sink. Watermark rated and WELS certified, this pullout mixer tap is easy to install and simple to use.Read more
Sleekness and Simplicity
The Aquaperla Round Matte Black Pull Out Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap is simple to use and a stunning piece on your kitchen sink. You can pull it out as needed to easily reach more than a standard tap. Made of solid brass and finished in matte black, this modern round-style kitchen mixer tap is Watermark rated and WELS certified, and comes with everything you need for simple installation.
Solid brass, matte black finish
Simple installation and easy-to-use
Fully compliant with Watermark and WELS standards
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31701 (V)
Composition: Solid brass
Finish: Matte Black
Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, 1*set accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes