This budget shower head will add a dash of luxury to your bathroom at a lowe price. It is durable ABS plastic with a polished chrome finish that will give refreshing showers for many years. It has a swivel ball joint that tilts the showerhead in all directions. The showerhead is WELS-approved and fully compliant with Australian standards.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
The Showerhead for Budget Bathroom Renovations
The Aquaperla Round Chrome Rainfall Shower Head 200mm is made of durable ABS plastic that will last many seasons. The round shape is a classic style and the polished chrome finish will add brightness in your bathroom shower area. A swivel ball joint tilts the showerhead to your pleasure. It is simple to install in minutes, and you will enjoy using it for years.
- Classic Round Design showerhead in minimalist style
- Polished Chrome Finish shines in your bathroom shower area
- Swivel Ball Joint allows tilting in all directions
- Simple Installation takes only minutes
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS Rated: 3 (> 7.5 but <= 9.0), 8.5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S14159
- Diameter: 200mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Durable ABS plastic
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Year Warranty, 1 Year Labour Warranty
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes