This contemporary kitchen mixer tap easily pulls out like a shower head as needed. It is made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish, with a modern round design that will blend right in your kitchen. This pullout spray mixer tap is WELS rated and WaterMark certified, and comes to you ready to install with all mounting accessories.Read more
Modern and Easy to Use
The Aquaperla Round Chrome Pull Out Shower Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap is an essential tapware for contemporary kitchens. It is solid brass with a polished chrome finish, with a simple-to-use shower-like pull-out head. This round-style kitchen mixer tap is WELS-rated and WaterMark certified, and comes with everything you need for simple installation.
Modern round design
Solid brass, polished chrome finish
Pull-out shower head
Simple installation and easy-to-use
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 Star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31700
Composition: Solid brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, 1*set accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes