This minimalist kitchen mixer tap easily pulls out like a shower head when required. It is a solid brass mixer with a polished chrome finish and a contemporary round style that's suitable for modern kitchens. Watermark rated and WELS certified, this pullout spray mixer tap is easy to install and simple to use.Read more
Convenient Pull-Out Kitchen Mixer Tap
The Round Chrome Pull Out Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap from Aquaperla is a no-frills tapware for modern kitchens with a contemporary touch. Made of solid brass and finished in polished chrome, you can pull it out like a shower head and simply use it as needed. This round-style kitchen mixer tap is Watermark rated and WELS certified, and comes with everything you need for simple installation.
Minimalist round-style design
Solid brass, polished chrome finish
Simple installation and easy-to-use
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 Star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31697
Composition: Solid brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, 1*set accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes