Modern kitchens need this kitchen sink mixer tap from Aquaperla, with its round design and chrome finish. This mixer tap will add sparkle to your modern kitchen. The pullout design lets you get into spots unreachable by standard taps and the 360-degree swivel feature expands its functionality.Read more
Versatile and Contemporary
This Round Chrome Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap from Aquaperla will fit right in most modern homes. With a solid brass construction and chrome finish, it is a durable kitchen partner for your sink that is fully compliant with Watermark and WELS standards. The round style suits the versatility of this kitchen fixture, with a 360-degree swivel and pullout hose. This mixer tap is great if you work around the kitchen sink a lot, plus the shiny look will suit any kitchen design.
Modern round design
Solid brass with chrome finish
Simple to install
Ceramic cartridge technology
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 Star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T36290
Composition: Solid brass
Spout: Black Silica Rubber
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes