The modern Round Chrome Freestanding Bath Mixer With Hand held Shower is a perfect match for your bath. This floor standing bath mixer features a handheld shower and a swivel spout faucet, with a ceramic disc cartridge for smooth use over many years. The round style and curving design of this chrome mixer exudes a luxurious bath experience.Read more
A Timeless Free Standing Bath Mixer and Spout Set
The Aquaperla Round Chrome Freestanding Bath Mixer With Hand held Shower is the perfect modern match to your free standing feature bath. This carefully designed freestanding bath mixer has a timeless round and curving style that gives you a feeling of relaxation. It is a refined choice for any bathroom upgrade that will satisfy your selective taste.
Classy Bath Mixer, Spout and Hand Shower Combo
- Modern Rounded Design to suit the soft lines of most free standing baths and bathroom fixtures
- Polished Luxury Chrome Finish makes this floor standing spout a highlight in your bathroom
- Durable Solid Brass ensures long lasting operation
- Spout, Mixer and Hand Shower Set gives you complete functionality with great aesthetics
- Superior Hand Tactility for sensitive and stable water control
- 360-degree Swivel Spout gives convenience to rotate it out of the way when in not in use
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- Watermark No.: WMK25708
- WELS star rating: 3 star, 9L/M
- WELS Licence No.: 1368
- WELS Registration: S15184
- Height: 1190mm
- Floor To Spout Distance: 1080mm
- Depth: 200mm
- Diameter Of Spout: 40mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Pressure: 600kPa maximum operating pressure, 150-500kPa recommended
- Temperature: 75 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Package Contents: 1*freestanding mixer, handheld & spout set, installation accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes