The Aquaperla Round Chrome Bottom Inlet Shower Rail is a great combination with any shower head and handheld spray (bought separately). The shower rack height is adjustable, and the distance between the hot and cold water outlets can also be adjusted. This gives flexibility for every person in your home, plus the style will easily fit any modern bathroom design.Read more
Function and Flexibility in a Shower Rail
This shower rail has a classic round design and polished chrome finish that makes it a perfect piece in any contemporary bathroom. The rail has an adjustable height between 870mm to 1210mm, making a practical addition to your shower area. The flexibility also applies to the hot and cold water outlets, which can be adjusted from 125mm to 165mm. The Aquaperla Round Chrome Bottom Inlet Shower Rail is made of 304-grade stainless steel, with a high-grade solid brass water tap and spout, which adds durability to its functionality and style. The chrome shower rail is easy to install, complete with all installation parts and accessories.
- Durable 304 stainless steel rack
- High-grade solid brass water tap and spout
- Chrome finish adds shine to your shower area
- Adjustable height gives you flexibility
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: 304-grade Stainless Steel
- Tap & Spout: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Height: 870-1210mm (adjustable)
- Hose length: 1.5m water hose
- Connector: Z-unit connector, G1/2" (15mm BSP)
- Pressure Rating: 800kPa (max.), 150-500kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 70° C (max.), 5° C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Shower rail, installation parts & accessories, round cover plate
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes