This stylish kitchen mixer is in sync with the new trend of pull out kitchen mixers. The pull out mixer has a retractable hose, which allows you to direct the spray of water whereever you would like. The brushed nickel finish allows for those annoying finger prints to no longer be a problem with this mixer, giving your kitchen a cleaner feeling for longer. The solid brass interior will ensure that the product doesn't rust for years to come. This pull out kitchen mixer is easily installed in your kitchen, coming with all necessary parts and instructions, giving your kitchen that modern look to it.Read more
Solid brass, brushed nickel finish
Pulls out like a shower head
Simple installation and easy-to-use
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31701 (V)
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Matte Black
Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty, 1-year labour warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, 1*set mounting accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes