This matte black shower water inlet is best matched with a black shower head & handheld spray (bought separately) to complete your shower station. It comes with a 1.5m hose and has a built-in diverter, making it easy to switch from top showerhead to hand shower and vice versa in a breeze.Read more
Contemporary Shower Rail Inlet
The Aquaperla Round Black Top Water Inlet Shower Rail is a modern shower piece made of solid brass that will stand out in your shower area. The curving angles at the top suits any contemporary bathroom with its contemporary design and ease of use. This shower rail inlet is simple to install and easy to clean, and has a built-in diverter making it easy to switch between your choice of showerhead and hand shower (both are sold separately). The shower rail package includes a diverter, hose, and complete installation accessories.
- Matte black finish for a bold presence
- Modern design with sharp lines and slight curves
- Top water inlet with 1.5m long stainless steel hose
- Simple installation and easy cleaning
- Easy-to-use diverter for functionality
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Height: 300mm
- Hose length: 1.5m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° degrees C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Rating: 3 stars, 8.5L/min.
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Diverter, Shower Rail, Hose, Installation Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes