The Aquaperla Round Black Top Inlet Shower Rail is a perfect match to any black shower head and handheld spray (bought separately). The wall elbow is flexible to suit the needs of every family member. The curving style will easily fit any modern bathroom design.Read more
Durable and Stylish Shower Rail
This shower rail will last many years in your bathroom. It is made of solid brass with a matte black finish and has a stylish design that will instantly upgrade your shower area. It has a flexible wall elbow, plus a diverter to easily switch from the shower head to the handheld spray. The Round Black Top Inlet Shower Rail from Aquaperla will add a refreshing shower experience and bold beauty for your bathroom. It is simple to install with complete installation accessories.
- Durable solid brass construction
- Matte black finish for a bold vibe
- Flexible wall elbow
- Australian standards
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Height: 1065mm
- Hose length: 1.5m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Shower rail, connected hose, installation accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes