This Meir MB02 Round Basin Mixer with Pin Lever has a charming traditional and modern styling. It is made with the latest precision brass engineering and is equipped to provide precise water flow and temperature control. With the slimline lever handle and neat PVD brushed nickel finish, this basin mixer will suit most bathroom spaces and last for a long time.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Meir MB02 Durable PVD Bathware
The Meir Round Basin Mixer exudes a traditional design with its low profile and straight spout, but the soft metallic finish gives it a contemporary look. It is Australian designed and engineered for perfect water temperature and flow strength, which you can control using the minimalist single lever pin. The neat brushed nickel finish adds an elegant appeal and can easily match other bathroom fixtures in the same colour finish. It's PVD coated, providing an extreme level of resistance to wear and corrosion.
This single-lever basin faucet can be installed on bathroom and kitchen basins. A taller basin mixer is also available, perfect to install for use on benchtop basins and wash bowls.
Bathroom Vanity Basin Mixer With Round Tube
- MINIMALIST - Its smooth, round tube construction mimics most contemporary bathroom accents and is designed to complement round styled fixtures
- VERSATILE - Brushed nickel finish has been a no-fail choice for stylish bathrooms
- MODERN CLASSIC - Combines the traditional straight spout style with the slimline single pin lever
- CONVENIENT - Seamless turning on and off, and water temperature control with the easy-to-grip lever handle
- PEACE OF MIND - Backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty for domestic repair or replacement
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 3718:2005
- WELS Rated: 5 Star, 6 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T37607
- Model: Meir MB02-PVDBN
- Material: Solid brass
- Finish: PVD brushed nickel
- Height: 165mm
- Depth: 138mm
- Base to Spout Distance: 80mm
- Tap Body Width: Ø55mm
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Flow Rate: 6 Lpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 500kPa
- Click here to download the care instructions and parts diagram sheet of this product.
- Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used