The Aquaperla Right Angle Round Chrome Top Inlet Shower Rail is suitable for any shower head and handheld spray (bought separately). The upper portion of the rail curves into a right angle and the wall elbow is flexible. The modern design will easily match any contemporary bathroom style.Read more
Style and Flexibility in one Shower Rail
This shower rail is designed for durability, made of solid brass and finished in polished chrome. It has a modern design that will enhance your bathroom shower. Function comes in a flexible wall elbow plus a diverter that easily switches from the shower head to the handheld spray. The Right Angle Round Chrome Top Inlet Shower Rail from Aquaperla brings you a unique shower indulgence and contemporary style into your bathroom. It is easy to install with complete installation accessories and a 1.5m stainless steel hose.
- Durable solid brass construction
- Polished chrome finish for a brighter shower area
- With diverter for easy function switching
- Flexible wall elbow
- Australian standards
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Height: 922mm
- Hose length: 1.5m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80°C (max.), 5°C (min.)
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 6400
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Shower rail, connected hose, installation accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes