Create extra storage in your home and make access easy and safe with the Randy & Travis Machinery Ash Hardwood Loft Ladder. For homeowners as well as professional contractors, this ladder presents a great combination of quality and affordability. Suitable for domestic use only.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
This 3-stage collapsible ladder features adjustable spring tension as well as a space-saving design that results in effortless operation. The way the spring tension is designed means it provides a gentle closure -- no hard slams here! The ladder itself is made from solid ash timber, and is certain to provide the homeowner with many, many years of dependable use. All hardware and mechanisms are made from steel with a rust-proof finish.
Practical, easy to use and designed to last
The 40mm insulated door provides protection from dust as well as air drafts, saving you in energy costs. The casing similarly features a draft seal for even more air and dust movement protection. The door is laminated (both inner and outer) with a pure white satin finish (with no visible fasteners for added appeal) that will go with a wide variety of decórs. Dovetail joins throughout are also a nice quality finishing touch while ensuring strength and stability.
And of course Randy & Travis Machinery are all about safety! Ladder steps are treaded to provide secure footing, and a handrail provides extra security.
Get the best at a great price. Choose the Ash Hardwood Loft Ladder today.
Features and Specifications
- Constructed from durable Ash
- Solid and durable hatch door features white satin laminated finish
- Steel hand rails for maximum safety
- Lock and metal rod included for added security
- Solid construction includes dovetail joins and adjustable ladder to door brackets
- 3-stage spring tension is compact is fully adjustable
- Assembly instructions for easy installation included
- Door and casing include seal for drafts and dust
- Suitable for DOMESTIC USE ONLY
- Casement size: 550 x 1200 mm (W x L)
- Hardwood treads (12 total): 90 x 19 x 350 mm (L x H x W)
- Hardwood stile rails: 90 x 19 mm
- 65 degree angle of inclination
- Range of ceiling height: 2100 to 2780 mm