With this Puretec WH2 Whole House Filtration unit, you can now ensure peace of mind when using your water. This unit can be used with mains and rainwater supplies. By filtering all the water that enters the house, you do not need any other water filters! Kit includes filter assembly (1" or 1 ½” connections) and mounting bracket, 1 x MaxiPlus pleated sediment cartridge (5 microns), 1 x MaxiPlus carbon block cartridge (10 microns)Read more
Easy to Install Water Filter Systems - Dual Stage Filtration
The WH2 filter series, available in 10-inch, 30 litres per minute unit and 20-inch, 60 litres per minutes unit, refines the water to reduce build-up in your appliances which can lead to a reduction in their life or a greatly reduced level of performance. Ensure your dishes and clothes are cleaned properly by installing the Puretec WH2. The water filter systems feature no moving parts and no power supply, reducing the amount of installation & maintenance required. Replacing the cartridges is also breeze.
Stage 1 Filtration (WH2-30 Replacement, WH2-60 Replacement): Superior 5-micron pleated sediment filter to remove particles like dirt, sediment, rust; dramatically improves the taste of your water and remove odours, and there are no chemical residues.
Stage 2 Filtration (WH2-30 Replacement, WH2-60 Replacement): Bonded activated carbon to help reduce the presence of sediment, cysts, lead, heavy metal, chlorine and other harmful chemicals and bad tastes
Practical Choice for Small to Large Residences Filtration
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION - Provides whole house water filtration for mains and rainwater supplies—no need for any other filter
- SPRING WATER QUALITY - Ensures safe and affordable great-tasting water with reduced taste and odour
- APPLIANCE FRIENDLY - Reduces buildup so appliances perform better and last longer
- QUALITY - The standard connections, 1" BSP (25mm) for the WH1-30 unit and 1 1/2" BSP (40mm) for the WH1-60 unit, allows for up to 80 litres per minute flow rate, therefore not compromising your water pressure
- HEAVY-DUTY - The filtration unit comes in a heavy-duty casing so you can be comfortable installing it outdoors
- EASY INSTALLATION - Using standard fittings installation is a breeze for any registered plumber
- LOW MAINTENANCE - No moving parts and no power is needed to operate the unit; just replace the filter cartridge every 6-12 months
|Size of Residence||Small to Medium||Medium to Large|
|Stage 1 Filtration (Sediment)||Replacement Polyspun Sediment Cartridge - 10-inch MP, 5 Micron||Replacement Polyspun Sediment Cartridge - 20-inch MP, 5 Micron|
|Stage 2 Filtration (Taste & Odour Removal)||Replacement Carbon Block Cartridge - 10-inch MP, 10 Micron||Replacement Carbon Block Cartridge - 20-inch MP, 10 Micron|
|Maximum Flow||30 litres per minute||60 litres per minute|
|Maximum Pressure||520 kPa||520 kPa|
|Connection||1” BSP (25mm)||1½” BSP (40mm)|
10-year warranty on replacement parts. 1-year parts and labour warranty, excludes cartridge. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.