The new Puretec SPARQ S4 Water Filter System provides chilled sparkling and still water right from your tap. Its modern functions are fronted by its LED panel-powered tap, designed with sleek curves and striking chrome finish. With just one touch, you can easily enjoy filtered sparkling or still water, chilled to perfection.Read more
Chilled, sparkling water right from your tap!
Puretec employs the latest carbon briquette technology in SPARQ S4, enabling a multi-stage water purifying process. This luxury water purifying system lets you enjoy clean and tasty sparkling water with just a single touch from the LED panel of the faucet. The system will inject CO2 gas into the water stream to dispense chilled sparkling water in an instant. The SPARQ S4's built in cooling system also lets you enjoy chilled still water or ambient still water when you need it.
Easy-to-maintain water filter system
Puretec's filter cartridges are long lasting, and will require changing once every 6 or 12 months. The CO2 canister of SPARQ S4 on the other hand lasts for 9 to 12 months. Both cartridges are designed to be easily removed from the system, making replacement cartridges a breeze.
- Enjoy chilled sparkling filtered water right from the tap
- Equipped with the latest carbon briquette technology that purifies water through a multi-stage filtration process
- Includes a built in cooling system that instantly chills the filtered sparkling or still water
- LED-enabled touch panel to control dispensed water
- Sleek and compact undersink filter system
- Long lasting reliable filters that lasts up to 12 months
- Easy to replace filter cartridges that come off with a simple twist
- Model: SPARQ S4
- Filtration: 1 Micron Multi-stage
- Cold Water Temperature: 4 degrees Celsius to 10 degrees Celsius
- Capacity: 20 Litres per hour
- Maximum Power Consumption: Direct chill system 100W
- Watermark Certification: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Weight: 18 kg
- Water Connection: 1/2"
- Power Requirements: Standard 10amp power outlet (earth leakage protected)
- Max. recommended inlet pressure: 500 kPa
- Required hole for the tap: 33-35mm (max)
- Ideal undersink dimension: 750 x 660 x 520mm (WxDxH)
1 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.