The new Puretec SPARQ H2 Water Filter System provides instant steaming hot and ambient water right from your tap. It is equipped with Ultra Z Filtration Technology that filters out chlorine, sediment, chemicals, taste & odour, bacteria and cysts down to 0.1 of a micron. The Sparq H2 is designed with an insulated water tank that helps conserve energy while heating water, and can produce up to 60 cups of steaming hot water per hour.Read more
Transform your Kitchen Tap into a Steaming Hot Water Dispenser
The SPARQ H2 by Puretec provides convenience by making steaming hot water accessible whenever you need it. Whether you are getting your morning cup of coffee or blanching fruits and vegetables, the SPARQ H2 delivers hot water in an instant.
Instant Hot Water Right from Your Kitchen Tap
The stainless steel water tank of the SPARQ H2 has a capacity of 2.6L where already heated water is stored and lessens the energy consumption by keeping it hot for a longer time. The hot water will then be drawn to the hydrodynamically designed chamber which allows it to flow to the top of the tank without getting mixed with incoming ambient water.
- Hot, steaming water and ambient water accessed from a single tap
- Powerful Ultra Z Filtration system that eliminates odours, taste, smell, chemicals and bacteria on water
- Stores and delivers 60 cups of hot water in an hour, enough for cooking and serving a pot of tea or coffee
- Hot water lever on tap comes with a lock to prevent scalding, thermal fuse protection and water pressure protection
- Stainless steel tank ensures clean hygienic storage of your drinking water
- Insulated hot water tank minimises heating time and energy consumption
- Model No: SPARQ H2
- Micron Rating: 0.1 Micron using Ultra Z Filtration Technology
- Hot Water Capacity: 60 Cups/Hour
- Water Pressure: 172 to 500 kPa
- Adjustable Hot Water Temperature: 60° to 98°C
- Power Requirements: 50Hz AC / 220 to 240 V
- Rated Power: 780 W
- Appliance Dimensions: 310 (h) 200 (w) x 220 (d) mm
- Tap Dimensions: 127mm (h) x 60mm (w)
- Warranty: 2 Years. 1 year parts and labour, plus 1 year parts only. Excludes cartridges.
- Water Connection: Mains in (350 kPa max) – ¼” Push Fit/Faucet to 6mm Push Fit
- Electricity: 16A supply – Earth Leakage Protected
- Max. Recommended Inlet Pressure: 350 kPa
- Required Hole for the Tap: 35mm
- Power Requirements: 50Hz / 230 V 16A Supply Required
- Ideal Undersink Dimensions: 520 (h) x 750 (w) x 660 (d) mm
- Tank Weight: Unit only – 6Kg
Manufacturer's Note: Ensure there is adequate ventilation available through the cupboard. If there is inadequate ventilation, and the cupboard temperature rises to above 40°C, the system may become damaged and malfunction which will void the product warranty. To ensure there is sufficient cross-flow ventilation suitable holes or vents will need to be cut into the cupboard and door.
2 Years. 1 year parts and labour, plus 1 year parts only. Excludes cartridges.