With this Puretec Rainwater to Drinking Water Hybrid G6 Filtration and Ultra Violet all in one unit, you can now make the best use of your captured rainwater. This means that instead of just using your rainwater to water the garden or flush the toilets you can further reduce your impact on the environment by using it just like you would use standard town water. Featuring a revolutionary UV water treatment system that kills 99.9% of bacteria!Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Turn Your Rain Tank Water into Pure, Safe, Delicious Drinking Water
With this Puretec Hybrid G6 mains and rainwater to drinking water system, you can do away with individual units throughout your home—this one unit will purify all your water to ensure your family's peace of mind. Featuring a revolutionary UV water treatment system that kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria using an Eco Friendly Process!
Ultraviolet (UV) purification is an easy-to-maintain, clean, and safe way of ensuring that your water is 99.9% free of bacteria. The Purification Process involves using Ultraviolet light to kill micro-organisms that could be present in your mains or rain water. UV is both environmentally friendly and safe because it doesn't use any harsh chemicals, also being essentially trouble-free which makes is the ideal bacteria removing technology.
One Purifying Unit for the Whole Home
- EFFICIENT - Made for mains and rainwater supplies; the dual stage filtration with Radfire UV protection ensures great water purification
- HEAVY DUTY - The durable stainless steel construction means you know it will last the test of time and suitable for outdoor installations
- CONVENIENT - Built with a neatly concealed monitor panel that monitors UV lamp life, features a failure alarm and total running days of the UV unit
- SAFE - The anti-tamper and childproof lockable lid will give you peace of mind that the device will not be accidentally opened
- STANDARD - Its standard 1" BSP connection allows for up to 110L Per Minute, therefore not compromising your water pressure
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Requires a quick and easy plug-in installation through an authorised plumber
- EASY ACCESS - After removing the unit's cover, accessing and replacing the UV lamp and cartridges is easy
- RELIABLE - With Puretec's long life filter technology, it would take longer before you replace the filter and its parts
- Height: 700mm
- Width: 670mm
- Depth: 211mm
- Replacement Parts and Cartridges:
- • Stage 1 Filtration: PL05MP1
- • Stage 2 Filtration: DP10MP1
- • High Output UV Lamp: RL6
- • Quartz Sleeve: RQS6
- Flow Rate @40mJ/cm²: 54 Lpm
- Flow Rate @30mJ/cm²: 70 Lpm
- Flow Rate @16mJ/cm²: 130 Lpm
- Maximum Temperature: 52°C
- Maximum Pressure: 875 kPa
- Connection: 1” BSP (25mm)
3 Year Puretec Platinum Protection Warranty
3 Year Platinum Protection applies to Puretec Systems when used in conjunction with a Puretec filter cartridge. Warranty excludes cartridges.