This Portus Outdoor Garden Spike Light with LED warm white globe is ideal for lighting pathways and providing general illumination to open spaces. It's built with durable 316 stainless steel and a solid brass spike for easy lodging into the ground. Approved to IP67, this outdoor spike path light can withstand Australian weather conditions, providing the perfect garden illumination all year round. Transformer and control gear are not included upon purchase.Read more
See shipping information.
Exterior LED Path Light - Includes Warm White Globe
Whether you're illuminating walkways or open spaces, this Portus Outdoor Garden Spike Light will meet any lighting renovation needs. It provides added safety when traversing your lawns at night and creates depth to any landscape. It comes complete with 6W LED warm white globe with extra wide beam angle (120°) for the perfect calming outdoor vibe. The clear acrylic diffuser also reduces glare for comfortable illumination.
Easily spike this lighting into the ground across walkways or garden features. It's built with 316 stainless steel—highly resistant against corrosion and ideal for long-term exterior use. This Portus Outdoor Garden Spike Light requires low voltage power for safety and efficiency, and features IP67 rating, higher than the standard ingress protection rating for outdoor lighting.
Anti Glare 6W Spotlight with In-Ground Spike
- HEAVY DUTY - Made of 316 stainless steel that provides an added resistance against corrosion, for optimum performance and longevity
- FUNCTIONAL - Inclusive of 6W LED warm white globe with 40,000-hour lifetime and beam that spreads at 120° for optimum light diffusion
- WEATHERPROOF - Dust and waterproof to IP67 rating (Install with waterproof connections to avoid moisture ingress)
- VISUAL COMFORT - Built with anti-glare diffuser, so light is evenly distributed and glare is minimised
- SAFE CONNECTION - Safe to install and use; requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Diameter: 76mm
- Body Length: 500mm
- Spike Length: 205mm
- Cable Length: 470mm
- Input Voltage: 12-14V AC/DC 50/60Hz
- Nominal Current: 150mA
- Energy Consumption: 6W (=50W incandescent globe)
- CRI: 75
- Globe Included?: Yes
- CCT and Lumens: 3000K (620LM)
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees
- Dimmable?: No
- LED Chips: 12 x Sanán 2835
- Ambient Temp: -40 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours regular home use
- Corrosion Treatment?: Yes
- Material: 316 stainless steel
- Finish: Clear anodised
- Diffuser Material: PC
- Spike Material: Brass
- IP Rating: IP67 (Dust tight and waterproof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Control Gears||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.