The Meir MK17 Piccola Pull Out Kitchen Mixer is a hard-wearing and stylish solid brass tapware. Features a champagne finish, retractable pull-out nozzle, dual water spray function and 360-degree swivel rotation. All Meir kitchen mixers are built with the highest quality European components—you'll have an exceptional and beautiful-looking kitchen tap that never disappoints.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Meir MK17 Champagne Rose Gold Kitchen Mixer Tapware
Pull out kitchen mixers from the Piccola range are crafted using superior materials and quality components to provide you with a reliable and beautiful kitchen tap. Reach everything in and around your sink with a simple pull out of the hose and once you let go of the handle, it will easily snap back into the tap body using a patented magnetic locking system. The single lever also allows for an effortless one-hand control when changing the water temperature, and can be installed to have the handle either front-facing, or on either side. Flexibility at the sink is top priority as you can easily change between two water spray options with a simple touch on the nozzle.
Quality Modern Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet
- LONG LASTING - Made of DR brass construction that is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant
- CHIC - Champagne rose gold finish brings a glamorous vibe to kitchen interiors, pair with earth colours or pale timber for maximum aesthetic impact
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT - Intelligently engineered round goose-neck design with 360-degree rotation—suitable for both single and double sinks, and above-counter basins
- CONVENIENT - Easily switch between hot and cold water temperatures with a smooth turn of the lever; its retractable pull-out hose also uses a patented magnetic locking system and provides two water flow options via nozzle button
- RELIABLE - Built with superior European components such as Hungarian cartridges, Spanish flexible hoses, and Swiss aerators to create the highest quality kitchen mixer
- COMPLIANT - Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and WELS standards and requirements
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: Certified under AS/NZS 3718:2005
- WELS Rated: 5 Star, 6 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T36053(V)
- Model: Meir MK17-CH
- Height: 442mm
- Depth: 262mm
- Base to Nozzle: 273mm
- Composition: Solid brass
- Finish: Electroplated champagne / rose gold
- Spout: Goose neck with pull-out hose
- Mixer Lever Position: Mounted front or either side
- Swivel: 360 degrees
- Dual Flow: Yes, standard centred stream and wider spray
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Flow Rate: 5.5 Lpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 500kPa (best used at 300-350kPa)
- Click here to download the care instructions and parts diagram sheet of this product.
- Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used