This 7 watt LED globe is a great economical solution to simply replace your halogen globes. It is a warm white light colour which is equivalent to a 45 watt halogen and a 60-degree beam angle - so it suits most household down lighting situations requiring medium light. It is perfect for hallways, passages, and living areas where high brightness is not required. It is incredible that a globe so small can be Dimmable!
This item is still available through our Amazon Store.
Click here to purchase this item from Renovator Store on Amazon Australia.
The Perfect MR16 Replacement Globe
This 7 watt LED globe is a great economical solution to simply replace your halogen globes. It has a warm white colour equivalent to a 45 watt halogen globe and a 60 degree beam angle. It is perfect for hallways, passages, powder rooms and alcove areas where high brightness is not required. Powered by Philips, this MR16 Globe can be simply plugged into your existing 12 volt halogen fitting.
A Modern Warm Light For Your Home Featuring:
- A Homely Warm White Colour in 3000K
- 45W Equivalent Halogen Brightness when compaired to a standard halogen globe (440 lumens)
- Standard Beam Angle of 60deg for good light coverage
- Dimmable and designed to work with all current Australian dimmers
- Colour: Warm white (3000K)
- Input voltage: 12V AC/DC
- Power usage: 7 watts
- Brightness: 440 lumens (equivalent to 45W Halogen globe)
- Beam spread: 60 degrees
- Connection base: MR16
- Life: Rated at 50,000 hours.
- Dimmable: YES
- Dimensions: 50.5mm diameter x 54.5mm height
Replaces standard Downlights, simply purchase the connector above and also 2 pin (MR16) halogen globes. Exchanging your old halogen globes to upgrade to the benefit of LED is as simple as changing your light globes! The benefit of simply changing the globe is you do not need an electrician, and it is less disruptive than changing the entire halogen light fitting to an LED light (when working on a 12V system).