This Up and Down Wall Light in solid brass is designed to be mounted on walls and provide directional light for an added home decor and safety outdoors. It's tested and approved as waterproof (IP65) so it is ideal for Australian weather conditions. Add depth to your exterior space and increase the value of your home through this wall light. Suits 2 x GU10 globes (Not included upon purchase).Read more
See shipping information.
Standard GU10 Fitting Wall Light
This Up and Down Wall Light provides security and decorative lighting for your exterior space. It's perfect for illuminating your home entrance or adding a layered lighting effect by casting light up and down to outdoor elements. The straight to mains 240V requirement is also cost-saving as you don’t need a transformer to power the lights. This Up and Down Wall Light is made from premium brass, maximising the overall aesthetics without compromising on performance. It's the highest quality in the range of GU10 outdoor wall lights as it has a thick solid brass body that is more corrosion-resistant than stainless steel.
Exterior Dual Head Wall Light
- QUALITY - A classic and durable lighting decor that makes your exterior space more pleasant and safe; built with a high output reflector to maximise directional light
- LONG LASTING - Built to last with solid brass that is top quality for outdoor lighting
- LED READY - Compatible with 2 x GU10 LED globes that are energy efficient (Not included upon purchase)
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR - Tested and approved to IP65, ideal for Australian weather conditions
- EASY TO INSTALL - Includes a matching backing plate and requires easy 240V installation by a licensed electrician
- Diameter: 60mm
- Height: 210mm
- Projection: 85mm
- Base Dimensions: 22mm x 68mm
- Input Voltage: 110-265V AC 50/60Hz
- Globes Included?: No
- Recommended Globes: GU1001, GU1002
- Globe Connection: 2 x GU10
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 35W halogen globes
- Material: Solid brass
- Finish: Antique brass
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust and waterproof)
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.