This Garden Spike Light in matte black finish is great for outdoor decoration and entertaining. It's tested and approved to IP65 (dust tight and weather proof) so it can withstand Australian weather conditions. It's an easy and safe way to light up your patio, lawns, or gardens, especially at night, as it operates on low voltage power. Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included. Also available in longer 110mm head.Read more
See shipping information.
Low Voltage Spot Light with Adjustable 86mm Head
Transform your nighttime landscape with this stylish Outdoor Garden Spike Light, ideal for highlighting focal features such as water cascades, trees, or other exterior elements. Simply place anywhere in your garden with the sharp spiked base that allows it to be firmly lodged in the ground. This Outdoor Garden Spike Light comes with an adjustable 270-degree swivel head, giving you the flexibility to choose the perfect display configuration even when placed. Tested and approved to IP65 rating, this Garden Spike Light is protected against dust and low-pressure water jets.
Exterior Garden Spot Light with Spike for Ground
- STYLISH - Built with a matte black finish, providing a sleek and edgy feel
- APPEALING - A simple lighting technique that adds creativity to any modern outdoor landscape especially at night time (Globe not included)
- QUALITY - Dust tight and weather proof; tested and approved to IP65 rating (Install with waterproof connections and circular cable to avoid moisture ingress)
- ADJUSTABLE - Comes with an adjustable head (90° tilt & 270° swivel), and flexible spike sections that can be used as a shorter piece (238mm) or longer combined pieces (476mm)
- SAFE CONNECTION - Requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Unit Height: 626mm
- Height of Spike: 476mm (2 x 238mm)
- Spike can be shortened
- Height of Head: 86mm
- Diameter of Head: 63mm
- No. of Head/s: One (1) adjustable head
- Swivel: 90° tilt & 270° swivel
- Globe Included?: No
- Lamp Base: GU5.3
- Globe Connection: 1 x MR16
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 20W halogen globe
- Cable Length: 2000mm (Included in the box)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black (Powder coated)
- Input Voltage Range: 12-25V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust tight and weather proof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
- Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Globes||Type||Wattage||Recommended Control Gears to Run Globes||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.