This Garden Spike Light in polished copper is ideal for enhancing the look of your landscape and adding ambient light to garden features. It's tested and approved to IP65 (dust tight and weather proof) so it can withstand Australian weather conditions. It requires minimum installation work as it operates on low voltage power. Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.Read more
See shipping information.
Single Spike Spotlight for Exterior Landscapes
- RELIABLE - Made of solid copper in polished finish that is corrosion-resistant, making it ideal for outdoor use; the warm and authentic finish also sets it apart in any setting
- FUNCTIONAL - A simple lighting technique that adds creativity to any modern outdoor landscape especially at night time
- QUALITY - Dust tight and weather proof; tested and approved to IP65 rating (Install with waterproof connections and circular cable to avoid moisture ingress)
- FLEXIBLE - Comes with an adjustable head (90° tilt, 270° swivel), and flexible spike sections that can be used as a shorter piece (238mm) or longer combined pieces (476mm)
- EFFICIENT CONNECTION - Requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Unit Height: 650mm
- Height of Spike: 476mm (2 x 238mm)
- Spike sections can be shortened
- Height of Head: 110mm
- Diameter of Head: 60mm
- No. of Head/s: One (1) adjustable head
- Swivel: 90° tilt & 270° swivel
- Globe Included?: No
- Lamp Base: GU5.3
- Globe Connection: 1 x MR16
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 20W halogen globe
- Cable Length: 2000mm (Included in the box)
- Material: Solid copper
- Finish: Polished
- Input Voltage Range: 12-25V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust tight and weather proof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
- Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Globes||Type||Wattage||Recommended Control Gears to Run Globes||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.