This Garden Spike Light in durable 316 stainless steel is ideal for enhancing the look of your landscape and highlighting exterior features. It's tested and approved to IP65 (dust and waterproof) so it can withstand Australian weather conditions. It operates on low voltage power and offers maximum performance in lighting up your pathways, lawns, or gardens, especially at night. Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.Read more
See shipping information.
Single Spike Light for Outdoor Landscapes
- RELIABLE - Made of 316 stainless steel that provides an added resistance against corrosion, for optimum performance and longevity
- FUNCTIONAL - A simple lighting technique that adds creativity to any modern outdoor landscape especially at night time
- HIGH STANDARD - Dust and waterproof; tested and approved to IP65 rating (Install with waterproof connections and circular cable to avoid moisture ingress)
- FLEXIBLE - Comes with an adjustable head (90° tilt, 270° swivel), and flexible spike sections that can be used as a shorter piece (238mm) or longer combined pieces (476mm)
- EFFICIENT CONNECTION - Requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Unit Height: 650mm
- Height of Spike: 476mm (2 x 238mm)
- Spike sections can be shortened
- Height of Head: 110mm
- Diameter of Head: 60mm
- No. of Head/s: One (1) adjustable head
- Swivel: 90° tilt & 270° swivel
- Globe Included?: No
- Lamp Base: GU5.3
- Globe Connection: 1 x MR16
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 20W halogen globe
- Cable Length: 2000mm (Included in the box)
- Material: 316 stainless steel
- Finish: Clear anodised
- Input Voltage Range: 12-25V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust and waterproof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
- Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Globes||Type||Wattage||Recommended Control Gears to Run Globes||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.