This Single Spiked Pole Light comes with an adjustable head attached to a long spiked pole. It's designed to be inserted directly into the ground and to accentuate outdoor garden elements. It's tested and approved to IP65, meaning it's fully dust-tight and watertight against low-pressure jets. It features a matte black finish that adds a modern look to your landscaped garden. Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.Read more
See shipping information.
Quality Exterior Pole Spotlight with Single Adjustable Head
This Single Spiked Pole Light offers a safe and practical way to illuminate your landscape by directing it along pathways, water cascades, or trees. Easily spike the pole into the ground and direct light up or down through its adjustable head, giving you the flexibility to accentuate outdoor elements even when placed. It requires low voltage power for safety and efficiency, and features IP65 rating, meaning it's protected against dust and water jets from any angle.
Energy Efficient Long Spiked Pole Light
- SLEEK - Built with a matte black finish, providing a sleek and edgy feel
- FUNCTIONAL - A safe and practical lighting technique that enhances any modern outdoor landscape especially at night time
- RELIABLE - Dust tight and weather proof; tested and approved to IP65 rating (Install with waterproof connections and circular cable to avoid moisture ingress)
- FLEXIBLE - Can be easily repositioned to achieve the perfect illumination as seasons change; the single head is also tiltable and rotatable
- SUSTAINABLE CONNECTION - Safe to install and use; requires two-wire low voltage connection (Connector not included)
- Height: 1000mm
- Height of Head: 110mm
- Diameter of Head: 60mm
- No. of Head/s: One (1) adjustable head
- Swivel: 90° tilt & 270° swivel
- Globe Included?: No
- Lamp Base: GU5.3
- Globe Connection: 1 x MR16
- Globe Compatibility: Accepts LED or max. of 20W halogen globe
- Cable Length: 900mm (Included in the box)
- Cable Placement: 380mm from the bottom end of the spike
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black (Powder-coated)
- Corrosion Treatment?: Yes
- Input Voltage Range: 12-25V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP65 (Dust tight and weather proof)
- To maintain the IP rating, use circular cable in junction
- For parallel and single connection, use an appropriate IP68 connector (CONN01, CONN02)
- Globe, transformer, and switch controls are not included.
Choosing the Right LED Driver for Your Outdoor Light
Complete your outdoor lighting setup with compatible MR16 bulbs and waterproof control gears from CLA Lighting. Since MR16 globes run on low voltage (often at 12V), they require a power transformer to make sure they work properly. When choosing a transformer or LED driver, you have to consider the number of bulbs you want it to power multiplied by the wattage. It's advised that the total wattage of all bulbs should not exceed 80% of the driver's wattage. For example, if you choose to power 4 x 6W MR16 globes (total of 24W) from one LED driver, a 30W driver is required. See table below for a more detailed reference.
|Recommended Globes||Type||Wattage||Recommended Control Gears to Run Globes||Type||Min-Max Load||Qty of Globe/s per Control Gear|
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician. Installation instructions sheet is provided in the product box.