The Otto is an innovative stainless steel kitchen sink mixer that also features a filtered water outlet. This gives you mains water and purified water from the same mixer saving you valuable bench space.Read more
This mixer does NOT include the under-sink drinking water filter. It can be connected to any low flow / low pressure under-sink water filter or to the Puremix Z7 under bench water filter unit with 3-stage filtration which can be purchased separately from here.
Innovative dual mixer technology - mains water plus filtered water
The SWEDIA Otto is an innovative stainless steel mixer that includes two outlets - one mixer controls standard mains hot and cold water, and the other controls filtered drinking water. The innovative dual outlet nozzle either outputs a fine stream of filtered water from the centre, or temperature controlled mains water through the aerator. This fantastic design means you do not need a separate faucet tap for your filtered drinking water saving you valuable bench space and preserving a minimalist design. Renovator Store sells a compatible Puretec Z7 under bench water filter unit separately, or simply connect your existing under-sink wter filter unit to the standard inlet.
The classic goose-neck styling provides practical simplicity to your kitchen. The refined pencil handles and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixers make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. You will wonder how you ever went without this dual mixer before!
Stainless Steel: The Smart Choice
Stainless steel is different from chromed brass. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. And it is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware is usually stainless steel. For the kitchen or laundry, many customers simply prefer the subtle hue of brushed stainless steel finish to the mirror finish of chrome. It is a very low maintenance surface as it does not present finger-prints that mirror surfaces can, and will not scratch or corrode like chrome plated brass can.
SWEDIA™ TECHNOLOGY - Precision and Reliability
SWEDIA™ takes pride in its world-leading stainless steel kitchen and laundry products. It specialises in solid sanitary grade Stainless Steel tap-ware and is a global leader in combining style with the latest in technology and innovation. Its tap-ware and faucets are manufactured using "precise casting" so the interior surfaces of the faucet are completely smooth. Unlike most forged brass faucets, particles in the water are unable to lodge on the interior walls and build up over time inside the faucet - so your water remains clean. Its highly precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, Spanish Tucai® flexible stainless steel hoses, and Swiss Neoperl® aerators are assembled together to provide a precise temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia. This is a kitchen faucet that is designed to impress with its looks and its functionality for a lifetime.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Full 360 degree swivel outlet to provide flexibility in the sink workspace
- Dual outlet nozzle to supply mains or filtered drinking water
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Renovator Store believes Swedia tapware is the best value for money premium tapware available. Why buy a Franke Stainless Steel Tap for over $1000 when you can get the same quality from Swedia at less than half the price?
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T29042
- Height: 394mm
- Depth: 195mm
- Faucet Body: Solid sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Mixer Lever: Mains: Right Side, Filtered: Left Side
- Spout: 360 deg swivel goose neck
- Nozzle: Neoperl® aerator
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Pressure: Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Input hoses: Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts