The SWEDIA Oskar mixer is a solid sanitary grade stainless steel mixer. Its functional and traditional minimalist design and highly reliable components make it a popular kitchen centre-piece. It has a low height and a top lever mixer that is popular for installations in front of windows and for outdoor kitchens. Optional pull-out nozzle and 15 year warranty.Read more
A classic Kitchen Mixer made to impress
The SWEDIA Oskar Kitchen Mixer presents the best in kitchen sink simplicity and tradition. Even at a glance, this seemingly simple kitchen tap boasts obvious precision and attention to detail. Its functional design is one of the most popular modern kitchen tap designs and is one of Renovator Store's best-sellers. The projection spout design and classic pencil handle make this a timeless piece for any serious kitchen.
The optional pull-out hose and nozzle allows you to simply direct your water stream to where it is needed, then it slips neatly back into place - you would not even know it was a pull-out by looking at it! (if required, select this option when adding to cart).
The uncompromising quality ceramic cartridge inside provides a cushioned feel on the mixer lever making it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its Neoperl® Swiss aerator and Tucai® Spanish supply hoses provide a perfect stream of water for your kitchen needs. This is not just a highly practical kitchen tap - it is made to impress.
Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is a superior body metal to chromed brass for kitchen tapware. It is harder and more durable and far less likely to bend or distort. It is highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware in restaurants is usually stainless steel. The benefits of selecting stainless steel for your kitchen tap mixer include:
- Stronger and more durable metal
- Sanitary grade metal that does not contain lead
- Solid steel - other metals are usually coated with chrome or paint which can peel or scratch
- Interior surfaces are smooth so particles cannot build up like with brass taps - so your water remains clean
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed or mirror polished finish (select when adding to cart)
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- 360 degre swivel spout to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Optional retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink (this is an option you can select when adding to cart)
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
- Height: 188mm
- Depth: 210mm
- Faucet Body: Solid 18/10 304 sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed or Polished
- Mixer Lever Position: Top position to suit both left or right handed users
- Spout: Low height with full 360-degree swivel
- Nozzle: Swiss Neoperl® aerator for perfect water stream
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge for precision temperature and flow control
- Compliance: Watermark Approved. Certified under AS/NZS 3718
- Pressure: Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400.
- WELS Registration: T29044 - S1381-4S
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Internal Hose: Optional pull-out Kottmann® anti0fray nylon hose – up to 400mm reach
- Input hoses: Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts