Available in 600mm, 750mm and 900mm. This Montangna towel rail, like the rest of the Montangna series, exudes boldness and strength. Its excessively solid construction and mirror-polished finish suits all modern bathrooms. Montangna is simply the new highest standard in design and quality.Read more
Simple and Bold Bathroom Accessories
Montangna is our newest range of bathroom accessories. Its simple, bold geometric design and precision corners and edges exude strength and solidity. It has an excessively thick construction and a highly polished finish that suits any modern bathroom. Quite simply, the Montangna range is set to become the new highest standard in design and quality for bathroom accessories. This towel rail complements all the Montangna bathroom range and square tapware we offer.
Modern Stainless Steel Towel Rail
- CONTEMPORARY - Simple, bold, geometric design plus precision corners and edges
- SOLID BUILD - Excessively thick construction made of stainless steel with a polished finish
- MATCHING FIXTURES - Shop from the Montangna square bathroom range, with defined lines and precise forging
- DURABLE - Stainless steel is a much harder and durable metal, far less likely to bend or distort, and will not rust
- STURDY INSTALLATION - Firmly affixed using two wall brackets, each bracket having two anchor points
Stainless steel: the smart choice for bath fixtures
This bathroom accessory is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. t may look the same as chrome-plated brass, but it is a much harder and durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. Also, it will not rust as other metals can.
Sturdy and Durable Towel Rail
This wall-mounted fixture is fixed to the wall by first installing two wall brackets to your wall with the fasteners and plugs provided. Each bracket has two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidly fixed. The fixture then fits over the brackets and is affixed securely to the brackets with the hidden grub screws from underneath using the supplied hex key. Importantly, the brackets have some lateral movement in the cavities, and the bracket holes are wide to allow some flexibility in the wall hole placement and to assist with utilising any existing holes.
5 year manufacturer warranty on manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see Returns and Warranties Policy.
- Length: 600mm/750mm/900mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished
- Warranty: 5 Years
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.