This compact Montangna hand towel rail, like the rest of the Montangna series, exudes boldness and strength. Its excessively solid construction and mirror-polished finish suits all modern bathrooms. Montangna is simply the new highest standard in design and quality.Read more
Montangna: Simple and Bold Bathroom Accessories Range
Montangna has a simple, bold geometric design. It is popular for its excessively thick construction - it will not bend like low quality chromed brass towel rails. The contemporary design of the Montangna Series will upgrade any bathroom - Hilton Hotel Group chose it to fit-out two Australian 5-star hotels.
Stainless Steel: The Smart Choice for Bathroom Fixtures
All Aguzzo bathroom accessories are manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, polished to a chrome-like finish. It may look the same as chrome-plated brass, but it is a much harder and durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. Also, it will not rust or peel as other metals can.
Montangna Bathware - Quality Stainless Steel and Luxury Finish
- HIGH-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - Harder, durable, less likely to distort, and will not rust. Superior to chromed towel rails
- BOLD DESIGN - Geometric style with precision corners and edges. Exudes strength and solidity
- LUXURY FINISH - Highly polished stainless steel finish to match chrome bathware. Suits any modern bathroom
- SOLID INSTALLATION - Wall-mounted with two anchor points for each bracket
- CHOSEN BY HILTON - Chosen by Hilton Hotel Group for a 5-star hotel fit-out in Australia
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace of mind with 5-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults
- Length: 220mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished
- Warranty: 5 Years
Sturdy and Durable
This wall-mounted fixture is fixed to the wall by first installing two wall brackets to your wall with the fasteners and plugs provided. Each bracket has two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidly fixed. The fixture then fits over the brackets and is affixed securely to the brackets with the hidden grub screws from underneath using the supplied hex key. Importantly, the brackets have some lateral movement in the cavities, and the bracket holes are wide to allow some flexibility in the wall hole placement and to assist with utilising any existing holes. Check the dimension diagram for details.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.