This compact Montangna hand towel rail, like the rest of the Montangna series, exudes boldness and strength. Its excessively solid construction and matte black design will be sure to stand out in your bathroom. Montangna is simply the new highest standard in design and quality.Read more
Simple and Bold Bathroom Accessories
Montangna is built with simple, bold geometric design and precision corners and edges exude strength and solidity. It has an excessively thick construction and a highly polished finish that suits any modern bathroom. This bathroom accessory range is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, making it a much harder and durable metal than its chrome counterparts and far less likely to bend or distort. Also, it will not rust as other metals can.
This compact hand towel holder is 350mm long and complements all the Montangna bathroom range and square tapware we offer. ts excessively solid construction and matte black design will be sure to stand out in your bathroom.
Sturdy and durable
This wall-mounted fixture is fixed to the wall with two wall brackets, each bracket having two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidly fixed.
Hand Towel Rail in Contemporary Matte Black Finish
- HIGH-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - harder, durable, less likely to distort, and will not rust. Superior to chromed towel rails
- MODERN DESIGN - Geometric style with precision corners and edges. Exudes strength and solidity
- BOLD MATTE BLACK FINISH - Easy to match other matte black bathroom accessories and tapware to achieve a modern theme
- SOLID INSTALLATION - Wall-mounted with two anchor points for each bracket
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace of mind with 5-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults
- Length: 350mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Warranty: 5 Years
Sturdy and durable
This wall mounted fixture is fixed to the wall by first installing two wall brackets to your wall with the fasterners and plugs provided. Each bracket has two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidy fixed. The fixture then fits over the brackets, and is afffixed securely to the brackets with the hidden grub screws from underneath using the supplied hex key. Importantly, the brackets have some lateral movement in the cavities, and the bracket holes are wide to allow some flexibility in the wall hole placement and to assist with utilising any existing holes. Check the dimension diagram for details.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.