This Montangna hand towel rail, like the rest of the Montangna series, exudes boldness and strength. Its excessively solid construction and mirror-polished finish suits all modern bathrooms. Fixing to the wall at a perpendicular angle, this smart and luxurious towel rail can fit in the narrowest of spaces.Read more
Simple and Bold
Montangna is our newest range of bathroom accessories Its simple, bold geometric design and precision corners and edges exude strength and solidity. It has an excessively thick construction and a highly polished finish that suits any modern bathroom. Quite simply, the Montagna range is set to become the new highest standard in design and quality for bathroom accessories. This hand towel holder is 355mm long and complements all the Montagna bathroom range and square tapware we offer.
Stainless Steel: The Smart Choice
This bathroom accessory is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. It may look the same as chrome-plated brass, but it is a much harder and durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. Also, it will not rust as other metals can.
Modern Hand Towel Holder
- HIGH-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - Harder, durable, less likely to distort, and will not rust as other metals can
- BOLD GEOMETRIC DESIGN - Exudes strength and solidity with the Montangna series' precision corners and edges
- FITS NARROW SPACES - The perpendicular design allows the hand towel rail to be installed in narrow areas
- LUXURY LOOKS - Thick stainless steel construction and a highly polished finish that suits any modern bathroom
- STURDY AND SOLIDLY FIXED - Holds firm when properly wall-mounted, with two anchor points for each bracket
- PEACE OF MIND - With Aguzzo's 5-year warranty against manufacturing faults so you know it will last
- Length: 355mm
- Depth: 79mm
- Height: 30mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Sturdy and durable
This wall-mounted fixture is fixed to the wall by first installing two wall brackets to your wall with the fasteners and plugs provided. Each bracket has two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidly fixed. The fixture then fits over the brackets and is affixed securely to the brackets with the hidden grub screws from underneath using the supplied hex key. Importantly, the brackets have some lateral movement in the cavities, and the bracket holes are wide to allow some flexibility in the wall hole placement and to assist with utilising any existing holes. Check the dimension diagram for details.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.