This compact Montangna hand towel rail, like the rest of the Montangna series, exudes boldness and strength. Its incredibly solid stainless steel construction and matte black finish suits all modern bathrooms. Montangna is simply the new highest standard in design and quality.Read more
Montangna - Bathroom Fixture Range for Modern Bathrooms
Montangna range by Aguzzo is built with simple, bold geometric design and precision corners and edges exude strength and solidity. It has an excessively thick construction and a Matte Black finish that suits any modern bathroom. Quite simply, the Montangna range is set to become the new highest standard in design and quality for bathroom accessories. This compact hand towel holder is 220mm long and complements all the Montangna bathroom range and square tapware we offer.
Stainless Steel: The Smart Choice.
This bathroom accessory is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel finished in a pristine matte black. Don't be fooled by cheaper brass made matte hand towel rails. 304 Stainless Steel is a much harder and durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. It will not rust as other cheaper metals can.
Simple and Bold Black Designer Bathware
- HIGH-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - harder, durable, less likely to distort, and will not rust. Superior to chromed towel rails
- BOLD DESIGN - Geometric style with precision corners and edges. Exudes strength and solidity
- BOLD MATTE BLACK FINISH - Easy to match other matte black bathroom accessories and tapware to achieve a modern theme
- SOLID INSTALLATION - Wall-mounted with two anchor points for each bracket
- CHOSEN BY HILTON - Chosen by Hilton Hotel Group for a 5 star hotel fit-out in Australia
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace of mind with 5-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults
This wall mounted fixture is fixed to the wall by first installing two wall brackets to your wall with the fasterners and plugs provided. Each bracket has two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidy fixed. The fixture then fits over the brackets, and is afffixed securely to the brackets with the hidden grub screws from underneath using the supplied hex key. Importantly, the brackets have some lateral movement in the cavities, and the bracket holes are wide to allow some flexibility in the wall hole placement and to assist with utilising any existing holes. Check the dimension diagram for details.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.