This Montangna toilet roll holder, like the rest of the Montangna series, exudes boldness and strength. Its excessively solid construction and mirror polished finish suits all modern bathrooms. Montangna is simply the new highest standard in design and quality.Read more
Durable Stainless Steel Toilet Paper Holder
Montangna is our newest range of bathroom accessories. Its simple, bold geometric design and precision corners and edges exude strength and solidity. It has an excessively thick construction and a highly polished finish that suits any modern bathroom. Quite simply, the Montangna range is set to become the new highest standard in design and quality for bathroom accessories. This toilet roll holder is a necessary accessory for your bathroom.
Stainless Steel: The Smart Choice for Bathroom Fixtures
This bathroom accessory is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. It may look the same as chromed brass, but it is a much harder and durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. Also, it will not rust as other metals can.
Bold and Sturdy Designer Bathroom Toilet Paper Holder
- HIGH-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - harder, durable, less likely to distort, and will not rust. Superior to chromed towel rails
- BOLD DESIGN - Geometric style with precision corners and edges. Exudes strength and solidity
- LUXURY FINISH - Highly polished stainless steel finish to match chrome bathware. Suits any modern bathroom
- SOLID INSTALLATION - Wall-mounted with one anchor point
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace of mind with 5-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults
- Length: 142mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished
- Warranty: 5 Years
Sturdy and durable
This wall mounted fixture is fixed to the wall by first installing two wall brackets to your wall with the fasterners and plugs provided. Each bracket has two anchor points to ensure your fixture is solidy fixed. The fixture then fits over the brackets, and is afffixed securely to the brackets with the hidden grub screws from underneath using the supplied hex key. Importantly, the brackets have some lateral movement in the cavities, and the bracket holes are wide to allow some flexibility in the wall hole placement and to assist with utilising any existing holes. Check the dimension diagram for details.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.