This Japanese-style MOKU Granite Basin was carefully handcrafted to bring art and nature into your bathroom.
- Real stone: This is a real granite basin, not reconstituted stone.
- Unique: Carved from a solid piece of Northern river stone, each basin has different grain patterns and features.
- Long-lasting: Highly scratch-resistant, waterproofed, and withstands damp and humid environments.
Durable and Waterproof
Unlike some stone products, Moku basins are made to last a lifetime! This stunning natural Japanese styled Moku River Granite basin is handcrafted by painstakingly carving, sanding and honing blocks of granite to achieve this modern, smooth, round bench-top basin. It is fully impervious to water and treated with a hard surface preparation that is highly resistant to scratching and provides an easy-to-clean surface.
Being a natural stone product this basin is designed to last a lifetime! Granite has withstood the test of time in a number of harsh environments around the world, now you can enjoy these benefits in your bathroom for many years to come.
Add some Contemporary Style to your Bathroom!
The look and feel of granite is timeless, it has been used in a number of applications around the world and continues to offer stunning appeal. Now you can enjoy the earthy feel and contemporary combination of colours in your own bathroom. The bold colours combine with contemporary bathroom features to add the wow factor to your bathroom.
- Composition: Solid Single Piece of Granite - 9.5kg in weight
- Mounting: Bench Top. Affix with suitable waterproof sealant
- Tap Mounting: No tap mounting hole on basin. Designed for bench or wall mounted mixer or spout
- Exterior Diameter: 420mm
- Interior Diameter: 396mm
- Rim Width: 12mm
- Bowl Base: 1000mm
- Height: 140mm
- Drain: Basin drain hole suits standard 32mm waste non-overflow outlet
- Product Care: Clean with warm soapy water and non-abrasive cloth
- Warranty: 5 Years
Care & Maintenance Instructions
A solid natural stone basin is porous and is supplied with a penetrative stone sealant that provides a high level of protection against water and other liquids.
As with any natural stone product, this penetrative sealant should be reapplied at least every 12 months to maintain this level of protection against liquids and mould - such sealants are generally inexpensive and easy to apply (rub on or spray on).
There are also important ongoing care instructions and what to avoid to come into contact with your stone basin.
Please see the attached care instructions for more information.
5-year warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.